December 8, 2011

PRABHAS A PERFECT MATCH: TAMANNAH

Young Tollywood rebel Prabhas is pairing up with sizzling actresses Tamanna Bhatia and Deeksha Seth in the upcoming venture Rebel. Speaking about the film shooting, Tamanna stated that, “Working with jovial co-stars is always a fun. I am experiencing the same in “Rebel” sets. My role in this film is pretty different from all my previous roles. Luckily I got this offer and I am excited to work with this team.” Prabhas is known as the tallest actor in Tollywood and there is a talk in Tollywood that heroines aspire to stand beside him to check their height levels. “Prabhas is slightly taller but I think we are a perfect match on screen,” Says this glittering actress. Tamanna feel that this film will surely blast the box office showering huge rounds of applause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment